Thursday 16 May 2019

2010 Lotus Evora Review - Is It A SUPERCAR FOR $50,000?!

Welcome Back to JNS Daily Drives, Where Today, I Drive The 2010 Lotus Evora!

Here's Why It's A SUPERCAR for $50,000!

HUGE THANKS to INTERNATIONAL MOTOR CARS for making this video possible by providing me with this AWESOME car! They Have One Of, If Not The Best Used Car Selection In Calgary! Lambos, Porsches, Ferraris Or Anything In Between, They Have It! Go Check Them Out!

INTERNATIONAL Car SOLD But They Have Another Evora! Social Medias

Instagram: @jnsdailydrives

Facebook.com/jnsdailydrives

Twitter: @jnsdailydrives

www.JNSDailyDrives.com

Any questions, comments or concerns let me know I would love your feedback!

Have a cool car you want me to review? Email me at jacob@jnsdailydrives.com and lets set it up!

Thanks,

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment