Thursday 24 January 2019

Is Nissan GTR A Supercar ? I Drive and Review Godzilla

Is Nissan GTR A Supercar ? I Drive and Review Godzilla

I finally drive one of the bet supercars around, the legendary Nissan GTR otherwise known as Godzilla. Enjoy this ridalong review and hear the sounds, watch the acceleration as I compare it to other cars such as a Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Huracan, Audi R8, BMW E60 M5. This is my first drive of the GT-R and i was very impressed with the performance and power.

Now go ahead and SMASH that SUBSCRIBE button and stay tuned for the next great video from Mark Holubetz at ExoticCar PlayPlace.

We are always looking for supercars to drive and review, so if you would like to see your special toy on the big screen, please contact via Private Message, and we can make arrangements. Send Note to : exoticcarplayplace@gmail.com

Join along and tell us in the comments if you agree or not.

Please see more from my Youtube - @Exoticcarplaypl

- -

- - @Exoticcar_Playplace

-

No comments:

Post a Comment