Friday 21 December 2018

The Major Difference Between Supercars, Hypercars & Megacars - CAR TALK - Episode 22

Hey what's going on guys, my name is Finn and welcome to my Channel!

If you like what you see here, then please SUBSCRIBE and leave a LIKE on the video. If you are interested in more about me, check all of my links below! ||

Thankyou \/

|---| IMPORTANT |----------------------------------------------------------------------|

Want Me To Do Walk around Reviews Of Your Car, email me at:

finnhaleyhughes@gmail.com

I have a mild Stammer and cerapal palsy so please give me the time i need to speak in my videos as this is what i love doing

Thanks and enjoy the video.

|---| SOCIAL LINKS |-----------------------------------------------------------------|

Follow me on:

Facebook - - CHANNELS |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Gaming channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment