Saturday 1 September 2018

ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH AND NEW GAMEPASS CONFIRMED! 🔴Roblox Jailbreak With Subs - Roblox Jailbreak Live

EACH TIME WE REACH A SUB GOAL I WILL EAT A PIECE OF SOUR CANDY

Roblox Username: BabyBangARang

Group Link: To My Second Channel: DON'T FORGET TO TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE! 🔔

👍 MAKE SURE YOU HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON👍

🤑DONATE TO SUPPORT🤑

to Speech Donations Minimum is $5

👕MERCH👕

"Galaxy Kay" Kay" 🔥SOCIAL MEDIA🔥

🥔Instagram: 🥔

🐦Twitter: 🐦

💰DONATION PERKS💰

$1= Friend Request on Roblox (I currently have 1000 friend requests and there is a friend limit)

$5= Mod (I can't give it to anyone who asks so you can get it by 5 dollars or earning it, you may ask how to earn it)

‼️ALL DONATORS GET A SHOUT OUT‼️

Nightbot Commands:

!discord (gives discord link)

!donate (gives donation link)

!insta (gives my instagram name)

!snap (gives my snapchat username)

!twitter (gives a link to my twitter)

!roblox (gives link to my roblox profile)

Stream Art By SolitaryD: ✳️RULES✳️

1️⃣ No Spam

2️⃣ Don't Be Inappropriate

3️⃣ Don't Swear

4️⃣ Be Nice

5️⃣ Do Not ASK For Mod. If You Ask You Can't Get it

6️⃣ Don't Ask For Shoutouts. If I Give One Person One I'd Have To Give Everyone One

Questions are Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment