Thursday 13 September 2018

CAR TOUR OF A $350,000 ROLLS ROYCE DAWN!!! #dymondheartsbeauty

#flawlessfam, I hope you guys loved THIS car tour on thIS GORGEOUS ROLLS ROYCE DAWN !

See me and my 10 year old brother tour exotic cars! Love to have versatility on my channel and cars are a fascination of mine so why not!? AYYYEEEE #flawlessfam!

DETAILS OF THE ROLLS-ROYCE DAWN CONVERTIBLE

- British Made

- 4 seater

- engine is a twin turbo 6.6 litre V12

- Limited Top Speed of 250 kmh/155 mph

- accelerates from 0 to 100 in 4.9 seconds

- Rolls-Royce said that 80% of the body panels are new compare to the Wraith

- It is a 2 Door Convertible

Thumbs This Video Up If You Liked It!

S U B S C R I B E

Instagram @dymondsflawlesss

Twitter @dymondsflawless

Snapchat @flawlessdym

business email: dymondjb@gmail or dymond16k@gmail.com

For updates on my videos follow me on instagram @dymondsflawlesss, where i update about my videos and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment