Tuesday 21 August 2018

Roblox Jailbreak Update|New Rolls Royce Wraith! Car Coming soon & A MINI GUN! (Boss Gamepass)

Roblox Jailbreak Update|New Rolls Royce Wraith! Car Coming soon & A MINI GUN! (Boss adamdaurias.webs.com/

📞Discord Username: AdamDAuria #0531

📞Discord Server: 🕹Xbox Gamertag: AdamDAura

📺Mixer: Music: for the like and Sub and socal animation : Schedule:

Stream Everyday Except Fridays Night at 9pm - 12am PST

👾 I'm a Streamer For #InceptionEsports

👾 #InceptionEsports

❤️InceptionEsports Twitter: Discord: free way to tip me by playing games and downloading apps"

Gawkbox: for Donating!

1. A shoutout on Stream!

2. My Own Adam Custom Wristband and Business card/Autograph and other stuff

(more then $1) then I'll message you the details.

3. The Top 5 Donators are in my Bio!

4. Discord Donator Rank

Top 5 Gawkbox Donators!😀

1. MinerCoffee

2. Turtle_fartz1

3-4. FP

5. DarkRizer

Thanks for watching. GOOD BYE FOR NOW!😀

No comments:

Post a Comment