Wednesday 25 July 2018

RANGE ROVER VS BMW i8 RACE!! | FaZe Rug

WHICH CAR DO YOU THINK IS GONNA WIN?!

This was honestly so fun to do. I seriously hope you enjoyed todays video and be sure to like, subscribe, and SHARE with your friends!!

Official Rug Apparel - Box Address -

FaZe Rug

P.O. Box 261609

San Diego, CA

92196-1609

Use code "RUG" for discounts on these I get my background to FaZe Rug: Vlogs: me on social media to stay connected:

Twitter - - - thefazerug (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you!

About FaZe Rug:

Thanks for stopping by my channel! Be sure to subscribe for daily content. I’m Brian or FaZe Rug. I'm 21 years old and am a director for FaZeClan.

RANGE ROVER VS BMW i8 RACE!! | Vlogs | FaZe

No comments:

Post a Comment