Friday 8 June 2018

MY NEW CAR - 2016 RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY | FaZe Rug

This car is such a BEAUTY. I couldn't be any more content and happy with this purchase. Like I said, I got a FULL REFUND on my last car and decided to upgrade to this since it's rare and hard to find out here in Southern Cali. Hope you guys enjoyed the video and seriously thank you all so much for the amazing support you guys don't realize how much you all mean to me and how much you all changed my life. Much love, and keep it up! Love you

Official Rug Apparel - Box Address -

FaZe Rug

P.O. Box 261609

San Diego, CA

92196-1609

Use code "RUG" for discounts on these I get my background to FaZe Rug: General: me on social media to stay connected:

Twitter - - - thefazerug (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you!

About FaZe Rug:

Thanks for stopping by my channel! Be sure to subscribe for daily content. I’m Brian or FaZe Rug. I'm 21 years old and am a director for FaZeClan.

MY NEW CAR - 2016 RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY | FaZe

No comments:

Post a Comment