Monday 7 May 2018

Supercharged Lamborghini SNOW PLOW!

Install Vikings NOW and get 200 gold!

iOS - - MERCH:: HOLDER IN MY SUPERCARS MAIN CAMERA FILMED IN 4K ANGLE LENS GIMBAL “Mooooooth” DRONE I USE 4K EXTERNAL MIC VALUE MIC CAM I SUCTIONCUP TO MY CAR FOR ACTION CAM BENDY TRIPOD I TRUST WITH MY CAMERA NEED THIS FOR BENDY TRIPOD CAMERA I USE SHOES I WEAR SUNGLASSES STYLE #1 snow day for the season in Victoria and I was excited to get the Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan out blowing the snow off the roads! VF Engineering supercharger, Protective Film Solutions wrap and Vorsteiner Novara carbon fibre aero kit!

Be the first to see our content! Our best is on it's way. Get connected

►Subscribe here: us on Facebook: here if you want to learn more about Daily Driven Exotics: Driven Exotics creates entertaining and informative Supercar content for the most demanding automotive enthusiasts!

Check out more DDE Videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment