Thursday 17 May 2018

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2018 | NEW FULL Review Interior Exterior

Welcome to Alaatin61! Here is the New 2018 Range Rover Sport. Now it has the Touch Pro Duo system and All New Led headlights. Gesture Control is also available. This version has 306 hp. This is the HSE TDV6.

Subscribe Account: sdmr_@hotmail.com

MERCEDES AMG M RS ROYCE my videos I show you what the vehicle is all about. I give information about the performance data, the features and the trims that are available. I exlpain how to use the interior and exterior features. Also I do a walkaround to show the unique differences about the vehicle. With my presentation you will get a better idea of the vehicle without getting to a dealership!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHANNEL: In my channel you will find detailed videos of automobiles from all over the world. I have filmed all types of vehicles. I wanted to share my love for cars with everyone! Make Sure To Subscribe To Alaatin61

No comments:

Post a Comment