Sunday 29 April 2018

Best of supercar sounds 2011!

Facebook: fb.me/spottergijsyt Twitter: twitter.com/SpotterGijs_YT

I proudly present a compilation of some of the best supercars in action I filmed in 2011. Video features a lot of footage from the Nürburgring, Gumball 3000 and from many other occasions. I could have created a video well over 10 minutes, but I tried to keep it short and interesting for you guys! Hope you like the video, I never spent so much time on a video!

Thank you all for the enormous support in 2011! I wouldn't be able to make all these video's if it wasn't for every subscriber, viewer, liker or commenter! So again, a BIG thanks for you! I hope I'll see you in 2012 with some new video's!

Subscribe for more awesome supercar video's like this one!

FACEBOOK:

2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment