Thursday 29 March 2018

The BEST of Supercar Sounds 2013 | 22 Minute Compilation Video

[READ THIS!]

I want to thank every single subscriber/viewer/commentator for all your support in 2013. Thanks to you I am still doing what I like doing the most; making exotic car videos!

Thank you and see you in 2014!

Did you enjoy the video? If so, please give a thumbs up! :-)

Which car in this video is your favorite?

I can't choose between the Aventador, Carrera GT and the - #1 - Most Viewed Grouped by Category Cars & Vehicles

Welcome to my supercar channel!

Here you will find all kinds of supercars like:

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Bentley, Gumpert, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, McLaren, Audi, Nissan, Lexus and more!

You will also find special videos of events like Motorshows, Top Marques Monaco and the famous ''Exotic Cars Accelerating'' and ''Supercars Accelerating'' series.

Thanks for visiting my channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment